Repro Studio Supervisor
Salary: Competitive and negotiable dependant on experience – 26 days holiday per annum + bank and opportunities for overtime
Are you looking for an interesting and challenging role that will allow you to further your career within the print industry? Are you hard working committed and keen to lead and develop others? If so then we’d like to hear from you!
We are currently working with a leading and well established print and packaging company to recruit a Repro Print Supervisor.
Although supervisory experience is not a necessity for this role, experience in print and a solid understanding of the industry is required.
Our client is equipped with an impressive array of state-of-the-art presses, packaging finishing equipment and finishing/binding equipment.
They have one of the largest offerings in the print/packaging sector and are a company that can comfortably offer a wide range of packaging products, catalogues, magazines and books at the highest quality and in the most efficient and sustainable way.
As a Studio Supervisor you will be responsible for:
- Production and development of the Packaging repro technical capability to ensure production of repro to the highest standards of technical accuracy and
- Completing and overseeing studio tasks
- All colour management tasks
- Liaising with managers and controlling/scheduling work in the repro department
- Runningpre-press software:
- Adobe Suite Package
- Prinect Workflow
- Working inline with ISO quality standards
Key attributes required:
- Strong working/technical knowledge of all Adobe CS packages
- Previous experience working with Prinect/packaging software
- Colour management experience
- Quality conscious approach to work
- Ability to work to high standards and tight deadlines
This is a Fantastic opportunity to work with a market leader and a team who are passionate about their brand and the service and quality that they deliver.
If you’re looking to further your skills and join a leading Packaging/Commercial printer then please upload your CV today to be immediately considered for interview.
*Cordant People Ltd is an equal opportunities employer*
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer