WFM (Workforce Management team)
Temporary role (up to 6 months)
Salary – up to £25,000
Hours – 40 hours per week, 8 hour days (normal hours are 08:00 – 17:30 and 8 hours can be worked in between these times)
The successful candidate will be based on our clients large campaign in Cinnamon Park, Warrington.
The jobholder will report to the Resource Planning Manager.
- To develop WFM models as required and use for scenario planning.
- To liaise with the Operations Managers in order to facilitate the smooth flow of information between departments.
- Maintain strong, effective working relationships with all stakeholders including the Operation and planning teams.
- Maintain staff activities and records on the WFM system and assign / maintain shift plans, identifying any shortfalls in staffing levels.
- Maintain Capacity Plan and ensure revenue optimisation.
- Develop Intraday planning & provide support to long term planning process.
- Facilitate the collection and tracking of staff shrinkage to manage Service Levels in real time.
- Provide continuous trend analysis and concise progress reports to monitor progress of actual work.
- Provide an ongoing update to the Resource Planning Manager on the resource changes required to meet SLA’s on a daily / weekly / monthly basis.
- Control and record the annual leave, tracking all leave is taken throughout the leave year.
- Budget overtime requirement and ensure optimal utilization of resources.
- Support the development of innovative shift patterns that will attract and retain staff as well as being cost efficient. Ensure their delivery to the operation in a timely fashion.
- To administer all new recruit and leaver information in order to ensure that WFM system is up to date at all times.
- Produce management and ad hoc WFM reports.
- Escalate any system issues impacting on the business.
- Provide cover for other Resource Planning functions as when required to do so.
- Ad-hoc requests when required*
Experience/Skills & Personal Qualities
- 12 months Workforce Management experience preferably in an Outsource environment.
- Good knowledge of a Workforce Management tool (preferably IEX).
- Advanced MS EXCEL Knowledge.
- Has a strong understanding of how Customer Service and Call Centre environments work.
- Good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent communication, influencing and interpersonal skills. With the ablity to build a rapport with others.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Creative problem solving skills.
- Business appreciation and financial awareness.
- Working knowledge of call routing / ACD / switch activity / IVR systems / WFM processes.
- Knowledge of working time directive.
- Experience of creating and managing logistically complex schedules and plans.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Result orientated, ambitious and reliable.
- Experience of dealing with conflict.
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- Able to adapt to change at short notice.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £25,000.00 /year
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer