Cordant People are currently recruiting for Returns Assistants on behalf of their client in Hunslet, Leeds for a leading distributor of internal & external doors for nearly 30 years.
This is a Temp to Perm position for the right candidate.
- Dealing with all returns and to learn each section
- Use of booking systems
- Organising collection of products
- Use of scanners
- Heavy Lifting
- Any other duties required
- Returns experience
- Computer literate
- Excellent customer service skills
- Stores returns experience preferred
- Flexibility in regards to working hours
Hours of work;
- Training will be on an early shift 6am – 2pm
- To then move on to an afternoon shift of 2pm – 10pm
- Hours are subject to change on the afternoon shift
- Future hours will involve 4 x 12 hour shifts when company goes through developments
- Starting pay rate is £9.80 per hour
If you feel you have all the relevant skills and attributes please click apply or call Leigh on 01423 501171 for more information.
Cordant People is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer