Roll Cage Repair Operative
£22,484 per annum – £10.81 per hour
- £500 signing on fee (Payable on completion of 6 month probationary period)
- Yearly bonus, depending on companies profitability.
- Overtime paid at time and half after 48 hours worked.
Monday to Friday – 40 hours per week – days
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a ‘Roll Cage Repair Operative’ to work for a global organisation, based in Biggleswade, working in a new purpose built workshop at a national distribution centre to repair roll cages.
Our client is a recognised global leader for the supply of Customer Shopping Trolleys, Shop Fitting Solutions, Logistics & Industry products.
As a ‘Roll Cage Repair Operative’ you will be repairing the damaged warehouse roll-cages.
Roll Cage Repair Operative requirements:
- Ability to use various power tools
- Be mechanically minded
- Be punctual & reliable
- Must have a friendly and professional manner
- Welding experience desirable although not essential
Roll Cage Repair Operative Benefits:
- Full training supplied at a repair facility by experienced staff
- Company uniform supplied
- Access to subsidised meals from onsite staff restaurant
- Tools and all equipment supplied
- 20 Days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Additional holiday purchase scheme available yearly
- Touchpoint Benefits Scheme
Please apply with a copy of your CV or for further information call Tel 01327 702233
Cordant People is an equal opportunities employer