Cordant People are working with a family run business who are established and work within are looking for an amazing Sales Administrator / Ecommerce assistant to work alongside the sales team to support them. Your role is key, as you work alongside the team to ensure outstanding customer service is achieved.
This is a permanent role based in Huddersfield
Hours – 8.30am-5pm Monday to Friday
Salary & Benefits – Pension / parking/ 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Starts from £18k plus commission with the ecommerce side of the role
Key responsibilities –
- You must be able to thrive under pressure and be a team player, be meticulous with detail and deal with conflicting priorities in an effective manner
- Processing sales orders on Sage (must have Sage experience!!)
- Able to list jobs on Amazon and have an e-commerce background.
- Deal effectively with customers at a professional level over the phone.
- Assisting the sales team over phone and emails
- Meeting sales invoice targets
- Weekly reporting to the Directors
Candidate summary/Person specification –
- Excellent customer service skills, especially on the phone.
- Self motivated and highly organised
- Previous experience in a sales admin role
- Ability to question inaccurate administration from the sales team with the customers needs always key
- Sage experience a bonus but not requirement
If this sounds like you… please don’t delay in applying today.
Call the Huddersfield office for more information and ask to speak to Terri.
All adverts must end with ‘Cordant People is an equal opportunities employer.’
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer