My client is an expanding business that are looking for a Sales Administrator to join their growing team.
The Sales Admin is responsible for the delivery of service support to service the UK’s customer base. The Sales Admin deliver a pro-active service for all customer requirements – quotations, stock availability, order progression, query resolution, technical information.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Responsible for delivery of start-to-end service process for clients current UK customer base.
- Managing own time to deliver our service levels and exceed customer expectations
- Receiving and managing inbound calls and emails.
- Designated contact for allocated portfolio of customers.
- Pro-actively identify new opportunities with current customers for the business development team to qualify.
- Quoting customers with the intent of winning profitable business.
- Sales quotation and order processing.
- Pro-active engagement with current customers to ensure no loss of business to competitor.
Experience, knowledge, skills
- Expert in the use and execution of ERP is a requirement for this role.
- Competent in managing all aspects of customer service delivery.
- A proven track record in a business that provides solutions within the manufacturing industry.
- Strong relationship building skills with a high degree of responsiveness and integrity.
- Must possess outstanding communication and presentation skills (verbal and written)
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer