Role: Sales Administrator
Location: Bolton (BL3) Greater Manchester
Salary: £18,000 – £22,000
Hours: 8:30am-4:30pm (Mon-Fri)
- Process Sales Orders accurately by telephone and e-mail, in accordance with the Company’s processes.
- Data handling, entry and export through the Company’s CRM System.
- Liaise with operations and sales when handling enquiries
- Enter all enquiries accurately with full customer requirements and details, pass information to relevant next step or appropriate contact.
- Picking of orders, raising delivery notes and invoices
- Raising export documentation for non-UK customers
- Booking of transport
- Accurately maintain customer price list and documentation
- Support the Sales team by providing customer requested information i.e. quotations sales literature, technical specifications, or any appropriate certification details needed.
- Complete Customer questionnaires and pass to next level for approval
- Preparation and despatch of samples
- Deal with and where possible resolve Customer Service issues, resolve or escalate problems to the correct level or appropriate contact.
- Receive and welcome visitors to site
- Answer the main reception and barrier access lines
- Cover Peers during Holiday or Sickness – As required
- Resolve invoice queries and support the Accounts team
- Petty Cash Register
- Preparation of lunches, meeting room bookings
- General office duties – as required
- Support Customer Service Manager – as required
Please note: Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer