SALES ADVISOR – £23.5k – £25.5k – Bolton – PERM – IMMEDIATE START
Fantastic Opportunity and new career path for experienced outbound sales staff. Our client is the UK’s largest secured loan broker and currently have vacancies for Sales Advisers in mortgage departments.
This role comes with both a competitive starting salary and also fully funded CeMAP training and qualifications leading to fully qualified adviser status not to mention ample opportunity for progression for the right candidates.
You will be making outbound calls to warm leads whom have applied for a mortgage/second charge mortgage online and providing the best possible option for the client’s circumstances and needs based on the fact find from our extensive panel of lenders, whilst ensuring that you are compliant and professional at all times.
Starting salaries are £23500 basic rising to £25500 after probation and on target earnings within the department are:
- £30-33k year 1
- £40k year 2
- with our best advisers earning £50k plus
39 hours per week – shift based – 2 x 9am – 6pm, 2 x 11am – 8pm, Friday 9am – 5pm.
Location: Bolton – Horwich parkway station
**This role does require candidates to work a mixture of late and early shifts including occasional Saturdays**.
In addition to this we provide:
- Free staff uniform
- Free drinks and snacks at work
- Private medical insurance (after probationary period)
- Private pension scheme
- Full funded nights out
- Fully funded Annual Awards ceremony
- Regular sales competitions with prizes which include trips away
- Free onsite parking
- Continued Professional Development
- Opportunities for progression across the Fluent Group
Whilst you do not have to be an experienced Advisor to be considered for this role you should have:
- 2 years outbound telephone sales experience or equivalent
- Excellent communication, negotiation and organisational skills
- Enthusiasm with great time management skills
- The ability to multi-task and prioritize your work load
- Ability to overcome objections
- A good written and spoken command of the English language
- A minimum of grade C at G.C.S.E in English and Maths
- Working to targets and deadlines
- Must be confident in ability to pass the CeMAP exams as this is a mandatory requirement for the role
- CeMAP 1
- Finance industry experience
- Working within and FCA regulated environment
- Further/Higher Education qualifications
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you please apply below or get in contact with Katerina at Cordant People on 0161 641 2720.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer