Sales Advisor based in Derby
Offering £18,137 per annum plus bonus opportunities typically between £100-500 per week! Additional benefits are also included
Full time, permanent role – start dates in April 2021
We are currently recruiting for motivated, personable and professional individuals to join our existing sales team based in Derby. You will be working for a Global Outsourcing client based in Derby.
Please note this is an office based role so you must be able to commute to Derby for work.
Benefits and Perks:
- Bonus opportunities, typically between £100-500 per week
- FREE Sky TV including Sports and Cinema as well as discounts of our Sky Mobile and Broadband packages
- FREE onsite parking (also very close to the local train station)
- Fully, paid training provided – 3 weeks dedicated training with an additional 4 week in our training academy
- Genuine career opportunities
- Speaking with a wide range of customers who are new to Sky, selling the benefits of the company and hopefully getting them to sign up
- Offering a personable touch and really get to know our customers, no conversation is the same and neither are our customers!
- Dealing with a range of queries, varying in complexity.
- Delivering exceptional customer service and support at all times.
- Working to targets and KPI’s in line with industry regulations.
- Previous experience in sales (or working to targets) – whether that’s face to face or contact centre based.
- The ability to stay self-motivated and be part of a team.
- A passion for people and providing them with the best products.
- The ability to read your customer and really understand their needs, doing the right thing in the right way
- Be tenacious, adaptable and resilient
- The ability to turn a negative into a positive!
- Have the intuition to solve problems which sometimes can need a little bit of ‘out of the box’ thinking.
Working between Monday-Sunday, 5 days out of 7;
- Monday to Friday between 10:00am-8:00pm
- Saturday to Sunday between 10:00am-6:00pm
- 40 hours per week
** Please note, due to the nature of the contract you will need to be able to pass a credit & DBS check for this role **
Sounds good? Apply today and someone from our recruitment team will be in touch soon to tell you more!
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer