Sales Advisor – Full Time, Permanent
£17,600 basic salary + Commission (OTE £25,000)
Cordant people are currently looking for energetic & motivated individuals for Telesales Advisor role we are currently recruiting for in Sheffield.
Who will you be working for?
Cordant people is working with a growing outsourcing marketing business based in the heart of Sheffield that deal with selling telecommunications & utilities to both businesses and customers. Due to huge business growth they are currently looking for Telesales agents to join their team during this exciting time!
What will you be doing?
- Making outbound calls to businesses and customers with a mixture of warm and cold leads.
- To establish an effective pipeline of prospective clients.
- To identify prospective customer needs and deliver professional presentations in order to ensure targets are met.
- To generate referrals from clients/ Customers.
- Identify and overcome objections.
What’s in it for you?
- 20 Holiday days + Bank Holidays.
- Team Nights Out.
- Unlimited Bonus.
- Discounted Gym Membership.
- Individual and Team Prizes.
- Games Consoles.
- Pension Scheme.
- Free Mobile Phone Insurance.
- High Street Discounts.
- Progression Opportunities
What do you need?
- Experience in a similar role is preferred but not essential
- To be money motivated and target driven
- Good communication and listening skills
- A Willingness to learn
Sounds like the role for you? Then apply today or call Josh Whitehead at Cordant people – Manchester to discuss the role further.
Sales Advisor, Sales Assistant, Customer Service, Call centre, inbound sales, cold calling, warm leads, waiter, waitress, bar work, telesales, Tele sales, Crew member
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer