Sales and Retentions Advisor based in Preston (PR2)
£8.78 per hour with a monthly bonus upto £1300
Full time, permanent role
Start Date on 1st June 2020.
This role will involve taking inbound calls from customers who are already registered as active customers on the clients services. Your objective is to listen to the customer requirements, or establish what the issue is by using a sales through service approach. Once identified, by using negotiation techniques and objection handling skills in addition to the save and retain tools provided, you will find the right match/alternative service for the customer. In addition to retaining customers you will also upsell & resign accounts wherever possible, in so doing, reduce customer churn.
- Handling a mixture of calls both inbound and outbound from new and existing customers.
- Effective use of sales and save and retain tools – matching solutions to individual customer needs
- Upselling and Re-contracting customers wherever possible
- Communication – providing accurate anecdotal feedback to the management team of issues/competitor offers impacting churn
- Adherence to all business processes
- Ownership of ensuring all knowledgebase information is read and understood
- Ensuring all customer contacts are handled in a polite and professional manner
- Ensure that all systems and telephony processes are adhered to
- Hours of work: Training 3 weeks 9am-5:30pm, following this must be flexible between 8am-9pm with 1 in 3 Saturdays between 8am-6pm.
- Overtime available.
- Successful candidates will come from a customer service orientated role preferably within sales or retention. Our client is offering full training and are open to all candidates with a customer focus and a eagerness to learn.
- Problem solving and complaint handling
- Negotiation and influencing
- Industry/competitor knowledge
- Ability to effectively interact with team members at all levels of the organisation
Cordant people is an equal opportunities Employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer