About the role
Our Client are looking for positive people who are on a mission to sell!
With a basic salary of £18,137k-£22k (depending on experience) and an OTE of £40k this is a role where you really do earn what you deserve. Our commission structure is uncapped, so the more you put in the more you get out. You can start earning commission from your first day on the phones in our Outbound Academy.
About the role:
- You’ll be engaging with our customers by phone who have recently purchased from us to offer our amazing Freedom warranty service
- Building strong relationships with our customers, making them feel valued and leaving a positive lasting impression.
- Providing excellent service at all times.
- Working to deadlines.
We’re looking for :
- A natural consultative approach and always looking to do your absolute best for our customers
- Target driven and hungry for success
- Eagerness to develop your skills
- Ability to show resilience, remain positive at all times not letting rejection get you down!
We understand that the modern workplace is ever changing, so we love to be flexible.
We’re not your ordinary sales team, so you can expect lots of other perks along the way. We have regular team nights out, quarterly “Outbound Social” events, lots of monthly incentives and we genuinely like to have fun while we are at work
A few of our benefits once you go permanent
- A healthcare cash plan is in place to give you money back on all the basic such as opticians, dentist, physio, health screening, and so much more
- At all our sites we have free parking, which means you have no additional costs or city centre parking concerns
- We make sure you’ve got your holidays with an incremental entitlement starting at 20 plus 8 bank holiday and increasing to 25 plus 8 bank holidays the longer than you’re here
- No-one likes to work on their birthday, so after one years’ service we also make sure you get this day off too so you can go out and celebrate!
- We offer the option to buy up to 5 days additional holiday after probation
- 1 additional day’s holiday per year for 100% attendance
- Take advantage of our amazing range of products by utilising our staff cost discount scheme
- Company pension scheme, company sick pay after 2 years’ service, on-site canteen (at the Huddersfield office) all benefits to help ease your responsibilities.
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday between 9am-6pm
1 in 3 weekends
Cordant People is an equal opportunities Employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer