Manchester City Center
Salary: £24,000 PA + Commission
Full Time: Monday to Friday – 39.5 hours per week – variable hours
Contract: Temp to Perm – 6 months
Our client is one of the leading names in hospitality, due to a period of change and growth, they are now looking to grow their numbers by adding a team of Product Partnership Executives.
What will you be doing?
Using a whole host of communication tools you will be reaching out to restaurants in a geographical area to speak with them about this amazing proposition.
- Create new relationships with independent restaurateurs with the goal of adding them to the platform.
- Work towards targets and KPI’s to ensure you’re pushing in the right direction.
- Using your time in a structured way, getting to know a geographical area and developing it through research and networking.
- Providing solutions to help partners grow using the platform.
- Lead generation through various sources, ensuring you are speaking to key decision makers
- Manage and track a pipeline of leads and prospects
Who will you be?
The below points are what we feel it will take for you to be successful, whilst it would be great if you ticked all the boxes don’t worry if you only tick a few! We would still love to hear from you.
- Telephone/ Face to face Sales experience
- Experience of objection handling
- Ability to overcome challenges and handle rejection.
- Possess good IT skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, plans and prioritise own workload
- Being driven and positive and self- motivated
- To produce strategy documents and reports on own work
- To display the ability to take on board, constructive feedback and coaching sessions
- Additional leave
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- Wellness programmes
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer