If you are looking for a break into field sales and have good telesales experience this could be the perfect role for you! My client is a market leading multi national company looking for talented sales individuals to learn their industry and develop into a Senior Business Development Manager on a structured career ladder.
- This role starts out mainly internally based but as you bring on new customers you will be able to visit them to develop relationships.
- Initially you will be developing new business opportunities but this will become much more account management/retention as time goes on.
- As a Sales Executive you also help with some operational elements of your customer accounts such as order management and some paperwork.
- You’ll be joining an established team, in a great working environment in a fast paced industry.
- Based out of Liverpool office
- Outbound telesales experience is needed
- This could be B2B or B2C as long as it is in a targeted, competitive environment
- A stable background is also required so ideally you’d have been in your current role for at least 12 months although there may be opportunities if there are solid circumstances why this isn’t the case.
- A full UK driving license is needed with no more than 6 endorsement points on it as you will be out and about regularly.
- A basic salary of £19,300 is offered in the first instance but this increases once you develop through the business until you are a Senior Business Development Manager
- The OTE in the first year will be around £22k-£25k although this is uncapped and should increase to £35k+ in years 2 and £45k+ in year 3
- Company car with fuel card covering business & personal miles
- 23 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays
- Structured career development plan, allowing you to progress to Senior Business Development Manager and onto management
- Mobile phone and other benefits
- The opportunity to work for a true industry leader
- Private health care
- Company pension
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer