Exciting opportunity for a Sales Executive to join a well established company based in Taunton.
The account executive is a key role working to the sales team leader. The position will be responsible for hitting and exceeding monthly sales targets. The successful candidate will have a track record of building and maintaining relationships with senior stakeholders within schools and be able to demonstrate evidence of delivering and beating monthly sales targets. The role is about selling the current and new ranges of Education products and services.
Job Description – Key responsibilities
* Ability to hit and exceed individual monthly revenue targets
* Responsible for selling Education products and services
* Ability to sell products and services over the phone in a telesales capacity
* Able to use of our established Customer Relationship Database
* Creating new leads and maximise purchasing from our current customers
* Use of an effective sales pipeline process
Main duties will include:
* Attend meetings and events with headteachers and senior decision makers where necessary
* Ability to network with senior school decision makers
* Understanding of different sales channels to develop existing customers and generate new business
* Monitor and run monthly sales campaigns
* Direct telesales to external stakeholders (eg head teachers of schools, senior leaders of
Multi-Academy Trusts, etc) and developing and delivering effective strategies for sales engagement.
* The position requires keeping up to date with educational and skills policy and trends,
* Ensure adherence to the company’s equality’s and diversity policy.
* Other duties commensurate with the level and nature of the post.
* Able to meet deadlines
* Proven track record of hitting and exceeding targets
* Setting, meeting and beating sales targets year on year.
* Motivational and people-management skills.
* Being well-informed on educational trends.
* Being well organised, with excellent planning skills.
* Not being afraid of working to performance targets.
* Account management similar roles in a commercial, preferably educational services setting
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* The willingness to note relevant trends and develop ideas
Excellent salary + commission structure + excellent benefits package
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer