I’m currently recruiting for a Sales Executive to join a leading Digital Marketing Agency in Preston.
The role of the Sales Executive is to contact businesses and to pitch your digital marketing strategy in order to win business.
You will be creating your own pipeline in order to ensure you have a constant line of business coming in.
The Role of Sales Executive
- Approach Potential clients with Marketing solutions
- This role is perfect for someone who is enthusiastic and really hard working, who wants to work for a leading business.
- Phone a large number of different types of businesses every day
- Achieving realistic sales targets
- Building a pipeline for future business
- Build relationships with clients and work with their budgets
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have a logical and commercial mind
- Have a clear strategy on targeting new clients
- Pitch digital marketing strategies to clients
- Control the full lifecycle of picking up a client to completion
- An excellent telephone manner
- Previous Sales experience, preferably in a Digital Marketing environment
- A hunger for Sales
- Working to KPI’s
- Enthusiasm & self-motivation
- A can-do attitude
- Attention to detail
- Reliable and motivated
The basic salary for the Sales Executive £21,000 – £24,000 per annum depending on experience plus commission. In addition there are a host of additional benefits:
- Friendly working environment.
- 20 days holidays plus Bank holidays
- Government Pension scheme
- Team incentives
- On site parking
- Monday to Thursday (9am-4.30pm) Friday (9am-3:30pm)
If you have not received a response within one week, then please assume that on this occasion, you have not been shortlisted. Thank you
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer