Role: Sales Ledger/Credit Controller
Contract: 12 months FTC
Location: Tameside, Greater Manchester
Salary: £22,000 – £23,000
Hours: 8:45 – 17:00 (mon-thurs), 8:45 – 16:20 (fri)
- ***USE OF SAP***
- Collection of monies mainly by telephone, with further contact by e-mail and letter when necessary, ensuring all payments are made within agreed credit terms, advising senior management of any discrepancies or issues.
- Dealing with customer account queries, generating fortnightly statement run, raising credit notes, cancelling & re-issuing invoices, allocating debit notes, running and completing ledger reports.
- Download online daily Bank statement and accurately post and allocate payments received into our bank
- Weekly/Monthly reconciliations of all processes.
- Placing accounts on Stop when required, limiting deliveries and order processing in accordance with company policy.
- Monitoring and releasing finance orders when applications complete on our Finance partner’s portal
- Investigating and resolving complex Retail account queries and reconciliations
- Updating required invoice and billing information on Retail partner portals
- Taking telephone enquiries, supporting team email In box during busy periods including processing orders and price queries
- Internal/ External Audit support, providing required documents for Auditors locally or in HQ
- General administration duties and cover for colleagues as and when required.
Please note: Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer