Sales Negotiator- Hatfield
Do you have sales experience?
Do you have interest in the property industry?
Have you ever thought of joining an estate agent but had no experience?
(Uncapped Commission) – Career Progression – Fuel Allowance
Cordant People have an exciting new role available with a client based in Hatfield. This will suit a candidate who is local, willing to learn new skills and has ideally come from a sales background with in an estate agent. You do not have to come from an estate agent background as they are able to train but it would be ideal to have some sales experience.
- Ascertain applicant’s needs by listening carefully to the details provided, probing where necessary to ensure all data acquired.
- Qualify applicants, match them to suitable properties and organise viewings at the earliest opportunity.
- Immediately advise suitable applicants of any new instructions, which may be suitable.
- Ensure all viewings are promptly followed up and that the vendor is immediately advised of the details.
- Previous sales and/or customer service experience is desirable.
- Target orientated with a proven track record of achievement.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Highly organised and enthusiastic.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain internal/external relationships.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently use Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel.
- Team Player
- Be a car owner with a full (preferably clean) driving licence
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer