UK Sales Office Manager
£25,000 – £30,000 per annum
Are you an experienced Sales Office, Trade Counter or Branch Manager with experience or knowledge in the parts industry or similar? Are you customer focused and commercially aware, with first class communication and negotiation skills? Do you have the ability and experience to drive forward an internal sales team?
If so, then the team at Cordant People Cardiff would like to hear from you.
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced manager to step in and manage an established and existing team to drive sales forward. You would be responsible for leading an internal sales team with the objective of maximising enquiry conversion to orders.
Key responsibilities to include:
- To assist in setting pricing policy and sales targets.
- To manage and oversee the inbound requests for quotations and orders via e mail, telephone and in person.
- To respond to telephone or trade counter sales enquiries, pricing within current guidelines, to maximise their conversion to profitable orders.
- ensure the follow up of written quotations and verbal pricing, to check competitiveness and to secure sale.
- To provide both sales and branch management with feedback on pricing levels, to advise suitability and to allow any amendments necessary.
- To develop sales by opening new trading accounts for branch within the defined market sector and within set procedures for establishing credit facilities.
- Carry out performance reviews in line with company procedure and creates personal development plans for each member of the team.
- Identify employee performance issues, absence and disciplinary issues and manages in line with HR processes.
- Planning and ensuring execution of call plan relating to all customers under the UK region.
- To issue price quotations in response to verbal and written enquires, and to price tender documents in accordance with current policies.
- To observe security procedures when dealing with cash sales.
- To offer credit facilities to prospective customers, observing the credit control procedures.
- Processing of commercial credits where applicable.
- Attending weekly sales meetings.
Key skills required:
- Sales experience
- Experience in People Management and leading a successful team
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills
- A working knowledge of Microsoft office
- Experience in the parts or trade distribution sector
- Any experience in the automotive sector or similar
Interested? Then we’d like to hear from you! Please upload your CV today as a Microsoft Word document to be immediately considered for interview.
Cordant People is an equal opportunities employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer