An opportunity has arisen for a Security Officer to work within a very busy shopping centre based in Luton.
The purpose of the role is to maintain all aspects of the day to day security requirements whilst maintaining the highest standards of professionalism and an excellent corporate image.
Daily Duties Include:
* Ensure the safety of people, premises and property
* Ensure the shopping centre is protected from flood, damage, fire and theft
* Internal and external patrols including car parks
* Oversee evacuations and investigate disturbances and signs of crime
* Maintain a record of all incidents
* Liaise with police & local fire service to enhance the image of centre
* Complete daily,monthly security checks to lifts, accesses and fire equipment etc.
* All other required duties
* Door supervisor license
* CCTV License
* Flexible approach to shift patterns & operational procedures
* Average of 40 hours per week covering a rolling roster 5/7 days. Earliest shift 7am & latest finish 20:30.
* Training & development of long term career opportunities
If you have the relevant skills and experience please select APPLY
Cordant People are an equal opportunity employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer