One of our professional clients based in Oldham are seeking a Senior Billing Administrator to join their friendly, professional team. This is an excellent opportunity to grow within a well-established organisation and build on your current skills and knowledge. You must be dedicated, hard working and have previous experience in a similar billings/accounts function.
- Support the credit controller with any adjustment requests or cash reallocation.
- Providing information to support collection of outstanding invoices.
- Act as the first point of contact for customer queries.
- Create process and amending generated invoices.
- Deliver bills in a timely manner meeting deadlines adhering to company process and procedure.
- Maintaining records and keeping track of payments.
- Invoice reconciliations.
- Administration duties to support the office.
- Experience on Excel including the use of vlookups and pivot tables is essential.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Office.
- Experience in undertaking financial reconciliations and ledger reconciliations.
- Job type: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: £21,000 to £24,000
- Benefits: 25 days holiday
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer