Role: Senior Brand Marketing Manager
The role requires extensive experience in Operational Marketing and New Product Development, and the successful candidate will need experience and confidence in the development, management and execution of marketing strategy from ideas to execution.
- To drive brand awareness and increase brand market share and product sales for a portfolio of brands.
- Achieve financial and market share targets for a portfolio of branded products in multiple retail channels
- Understand the portfolios market competitiveness and objectives, and translate the understanding into a comprehensive portfolio strategy, including the development of quantified and measurable Marketing and Brand Plans, New Product initiatives and Communication Plans (Events, PR, Promotional Materials, POS Material, Traditional media, Digital/Social media)
- Develop consumer and shopper understanding to be able to offer a tailored approach to UK consumers/retailers and to leverage this understanding to influence decisions both internally & externally, defining the Price, Portfolio and Channel strategies by individual Retailer or Retail sector
- Own the Marketing ROI analysis on brand portfolio and ensure budget optimization
- Brief and partner with Technical teams on creating packaging and format
- Continually review the effectiveness and contribution of the New Product development programme
- Contribute to the delivery of content for key UK customer meetings in conjunction with the Sales team, attending meetings as necessary
- Collaborate with Sales colleagues to actively engage key retailers and distributors, gaining product buy in and developing strong communication and consumer engagement plans, and present accordingly
- Engage with internal stakeholders and third parties, including agencies
Please note: Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer