Keen to grow your skills and experience in a Nationally recognised company? Due to continuous company growth, my client is looking to add to the team on a 12 month Fix term contract. Within that time you will be able to develop your skills while working on exciting projects with a strong marketing team.
Being a Senior Digital Marketing position you will need to have at least 2 – 3 years experience within a similar role. Working with a large established company, you will be working to tight deadlines, design and implement within company brand guidelines and work closely with the Website Manager to provide excellent marketing strategy.
- Support in the maintenance, updating and improvement of the Brother UK website in line with digital strategy and Search Engine Optimisation techniques and business needs.
- Work closely with the Website Manager with activities surrounding direct eCommerce projects, to ensure that all online platforms are correct, up-to-date and optimised for conversions.
- Supporting the wider marketing team to conceive, develop and implement integrated marketing campaigns and product launches. Plus, identifying onsite improvements for lead generation.
- Alongside the agency, support in the delivery and reporting of PPC campaigns, driving traffic to key areas of the Brother UK website.
- Ensure work is completed in a timely manner, within deadlines, and to an excellent quality, through high attention to detail.
- Educated to degree level, minimum 2:1 grade
- At least 2-3 years proven experience in Digital Marketing
- Experience of CMS systems such as SiteCore or Drupal
- A natural affinity with numbers and understanding of Google Analytics
- High attention to detail and commercially minded
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload
- Has excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with a wide range of stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Fluent with online marketing techniques including SEO and PPC activities
- £23 – 25K salary depending on experience
- 12 Month fixed term contract
- Full time role
- Office and home working mix
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer