Are you an experienced Legal Secretary/PA looking to join a reputable firm? If so then this is a great opportunity for an experienced and hardworkingSenior Legal Secretary/Legal PA to join an award winning firm in the heart of the city centre on a permanent and full time basis.
This opportunity will be integral in maintaining the high standard of service offered towards the firm’s clients, ensuring the provision of a high-quality and efficient team secretarial service to fee-earners. The successful candidate will have at least 4 years’ experience of working in a busy corporate environment.
Our client is looking for an individual with excellent client care skills, have the ability to deal with internal and external clients, strong organisational and communication skills, and a high level of IT literacy.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Dealing and screening calls
- Diary management and coordinating meetings
- Planning and coordination of complex travel arrangements
- Typing of correspondence, presentations, reports and legal documentation
- Amending and formatting of various legal documents and correspondence
- Monthly billing management
- Supporting on tenders/pitches
- Organise client events
- Audio/copy typing and composing general correspondence, documents, letters, memos and reports
- Putting together PowerPoint presentations
- Client liaison and relationship development
- Paper and electronic filing
- Dealing with all internal and external clients in a timely, professional and courteous manner.
- Proactively managing all tasks related to administrative support
- Take an active involvement in projects
- Strong Legal Secretary/PA experience is a necessity
- A high attention to detail to produce work of a high accurate standard
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Fast and accurate typing speed
- Ability to work with people of all levels in the business
- Committed and reliable
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
The successful candidate will have prior experience within a similar role gained from a reputable law firm, professional interpersonal skills, the ability to interact well at all levels and strong organisational capabilities.
The company: modern, forward thinking, progressive and commercially-oriented law firm. Supportive & social culture, inclusive, look after their staff, market leading salaries, award winning and excellent benefits.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer