Looking to make your next great career move? Start a new and exciting role this New Year. We’re hiring a Cookhouse Technician to join our client’s team based in Leigh, WN7 5RS. Our client is committed to making ABWF a great place to work, develop, and grow your career.
Cookhouse Technician salary: £25,115 per annum
Hours – Monday to Friday 6am – 2pm
About our client:
AB World Foods is a branded food business famous for flavour. We’re sure you’ve heard of – and probably enjoyed – many of their delicious products. Today, AB World Foods portfolio of brands includes Patak’s, Blue Dragon, Levi Roots, Al’Fez, and TABASCO.
Some of the perks you can expect working as a Cookhouse Technician:
- Annual company party
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Free onsite parking and Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days holiday (exclusive of public holidays)
- Company Pension Scheme (contributions matched up to 10%)
- Company Sick Pay scheme
- Simply Health Cover (claim for treatments e.g. dental)
- Heavily discounted employee shop and subsidised Spice Café
- My Benefits Website with various retailer discounts
- Give as you earn
- Employee Assistance Helpline
Day in the life as a Cookhouse Technician:
- Working closely with the Team Leader Technician, working within the cookhouse and laboratory
- Processing food ingredients to an agreed standard of quality and hygiene level
- Working collaboratively with the Team to adhere to and improve Health & Safety
- Carry out analytical tests in the laboratory and make adjustments to products to ensure they meet agreed standards
- Continuous Improvement – complete CI training in line with company Accreditation, utilise CI tools where appropriate, participate in workshops, and actively making suggestions
Interested? Click apply now to become a Cookhouse Technician with AB World Foods.