Senior Payroll Administrator – Cordant Group
Type Full-time, Permanent
Salary £22,000 – £24,000
Contact Scott Gallacher – Cordant Group
Are you career minded and ambitious? Wondering what it is like to work for one of the UK’s leading recruitment agencies? This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic individual who thrives in a vibrant environment and is committed to succeeding.
- Be open to an ever-changing and growing company
- Ability to work to a high degree of accuracy under pressure to ensure deadlines are met
- Be able to develop, nurture and maintain relationships with internal/external stakeholders
- Have at least two years experience in a busy payroll environment
- Be proactive and operate with a high level of initiative
- Good knowledge of PAYE and auto pension schemes
- Be able to resolve anomalies and payroll queries efficiently
- Confident in manual calculations
- Strong excel and/or google sheets experience
- Have experience in managing multiple clients or high volume payroll from start to finish
Are you the right person?
At the Cordant group, we are dedicated to recruiting the right individuals who can operate in a way that adheres to our core company values. Can you operate with candour and work collaboratively to create opportunities through a relentless work ethic?
We are committed to hiring professionals with the Cordant DNA; For this position, you demonstrate relevant experience.
The Cordant Group is a £850+ million business and is recognised nationally as the UK’s largest social enterprise. Operating with transparency, integrity, passion and innovation across all industry sectors, this role will open many opportunities for anyone seeking to fulfill ambitious career aspirations.
If this opportunity grabs your interest then you can apply via the button below or by emailing me directly at If you wish for further information about this role or a confidential conversation in the first instance you can contact Scott Gallacher at the Cordant Group or find me on LinkedIn.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer