Job title: Senior Technical Administrator
6 Months temporary Assignment
Pay rate: £17p/h
Hours: Mon-Fri 40hrs per week 8:30am-5:30pm (1hr lunch)
Location: Work from home ( May be required to return to the office occasionally based in M16 )
About the role:
My client is looking for an experienced Technical Administrator to join our Product Conformity Assessment team. The role will coordinate a team of inspection engineers and engage in all matters from client introduction through to delivery of projects. You will be responsible for the effective communication between global UK offices and allocating resources within the PCA team.
- Direct communication with both internal and external customers, ensuring activities are undertaken and support the technical team in achieving full utilisation of all available resources and customers receive their deliverable within contract SLAs
- Close customer liaison to ensure data is kept up to date
- Devoted to managing and developing customer relationships through service excellence & project delivery
- Direction, Business Development and customer meetings to enable the pipeline management for pressure equipment safety services
- Direct communication with both internal and external customers, ensuring activities are undertaken and support the technical centre team in achieving full utilisation of all available resources and customers receive their deliverables within contract SLAs
- Focus on maintaining the existing authorisations, approvals and notifications in relation to the Notified body accreditations – this includes work allocation, and supporting the operational and commercial management of the business and working in accordance to theUK Management System
- Ensure team understand the software tools applicable to their work
- Ensure electronic records reflect the accurate scheduling of PCA teams (this includes development of document management via servers / SharePoint / lab calibration schedules) and should include transfer of relevant technical information to field consultants
- Be responsible for answering telephone calls from our customers politely and efficiently, dealing with queries promptly.
- To identify resource requirements against current, future pipeline, anticipate any issues and raise them with the line manager.
- Responsible for the integrity of each contract file for PCA Work in Progress (WiP) – this includes participation in forecasting for sales, landing, and end of month P&L management.
- Ensure that timely and correct invoicing instructions are given to the accounts team
- Proactive approach to analysing data and putting forward recommendations for improvements
- Excellent organisation and planning skills & strong attention to detail with ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Proficient in the use of document control databases, proficient in Microsoft Office- Excel use of pivot tables & v-look-ups level
- Experience working in the pressure vessel/ fabrication industry (preferred)
- Outstanding organisation skills
- Focused on exceptional Customer service
- Ability to organise / report and manage operational and commercial issues of the team
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer