Service Desk Analyst
Are you an IT graduate or someone at the beginning of their IT career who is looking to work within a forward thinking and growing IT department?
Are you looking to work for an established organisation at an exciting time in its development?
Are you a practical candidate with a ‘can do’ attitude and a common sense approach?
Are you able to take direction from others as well as implement your own ideas and self manage when necessary?
If so then Cordant People has the perfect role for you! Cordant People are looking to recruit hard working and committed candidates to work as part of a IT Support team based in central Newport.
- Provide an efficient, effective and timely single point of contact between services being provided and the users.
- Contribute to the vision of IT in adherence to policies, procedures and directives to ensure their work is carried out professionally, efficiently and in compliance with internal and external regulations
- Work collaboratively with the Team Leaders to ensure standards and processes are embedded within the department
- Has accountability for their own performance and output
Duties will include;
- Responsible for ensuring their work is carried out to the highest standards of quality
- Promote the Society’s security policy, educating to ensure appropriate measures are taken to secure the firm’s information and minimising security incidents
- Provides a professional approach and deliver excellent customer focused service.
- Supports Key Performance Indicators that enhance the overall purpose of the department and vision of the Society.
- Understand the appropriate Society Polices & Standards for this role.
- Demonstrate the Society’s values and appropriate behaviours, ensuring they reflect the principles required ensuring the fair treatment of the Group’s customers
- Shares procedure and good practice with peers across IT
- Monitor the effectiveness of incident management and make recommendations
- Other duties as required
- Experience of working within technical Service Desk environment including first time resolution
- Experience in resolving technical issues (hardware/desktop/mobile devices or software)
- Experience of using Microsoft packages such as Microsoft Office (365), Windows 7 and 10
- Active Directory Experience
- Exchange Experience
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to plan and prioritise work load without supervision
- Ability to document processes and procedures in a clear, concise and logical manner
- Outstanding customer service skills, able to communicate effectively with a wide variety of people in a professional manner
- A strong desire and focus on continued improvements and personal development
Applicants will ideally hold a full, clean, UK driving license as travelling between branches will be necessary.
- Previous experience working in a Building Society.
- Knowledge of the ITIL framework desirable
Interested? Please upload your CV as a MS Word document to be immediately considered for this opportunity.
Cordant People ltd are an equal opportunities employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer