SHEQ Manager – Transport Cleaning
National Travel – 70% of sites within M25
Competitive Salary + Car or Car Allowance
Contact – Adam Stirling – Cordant Group
Main job function:
To provide a structured and organised approach to Transport Safety, Quality, Health and Environment throughout the UK reporting to the Group Quality Risk and Compliance Director. Providing support ensuring Legal Compliance and that corrective issues and solutions are prioritised and completed in a timely and appropriate manner within the transport sector.
Responsible for the implementation of the company health & safety policy so as to ensure a healthy and safe working environment for all employees, visitors, clients and sub-contractors.
Regular depot, site, office attendance to offer support, advice and guidance and carry out scheduled audits making appropriate and timely recommendations.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Hands on SHEQ Experience within transport
- Must be happy to work unsociable hours including nights
- Excellent standard of basic education
- Formal Health & Safety qualifications such as IOSH or NEBOSH General Certificate, Equivalent or currently working towards it.
- Recognised Health and Safety qualification
- Sound SHEQ Industry Knowledge
- People Management skills and experience
- Experience running IMS, IIP
The Cordant Group is a £850+ million business and is recognised nationally as the UK’s largest social enterprise. Operating with transparency, integrity, passion and innovation across all industry sectors, this role will open many opportunities for anyone seeking to fulfill ambitious career aspirations.
If this opportunity grabs your interest then you can apply via the button below. If you wish for further information about this role or a confidential conversation in the first instance you can contact Adam Stirling – Cordant Group and find my contact details on LinkedIn.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer