My client is looking for a Shipping Clerk on a temporary to permanent basis the successful candidate will have worked in a similar position.
- Prepare and print shipping labels
- Assemble and fill boxes ready to be shipped
- Contact carriers and schedule shipping
- Liaise with carriers DHL, Parcel2go & Parcelforce
- Packing and preparation of assemblies and components
- At least 1 year experience in shipping/despatch in a manufacturing environment
- Computer literate
- Basic Excel & word
This role is 8am to 16.30pm Monday to Friday
If you have similar experience we would love to hear from you!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer