Cordant People Recruitment are looking for a shovel loading operator to work for one of our industrial clients based in West Calder.
Please note that this is at the moment just one weeks work from Monday 24th February but may lead to more shifts.
– Must hold current Shovel Loading Operator License (CPCS card)
– Have experience working with aggregated bins
– Ensure all vehicles are loaded safely with correct materials
– Have experience with on board weighing systems/aggregate bins
– Be able to adhere to all safety working guidelines
If you are interested please call Caroline on 0131 285 0550 ASAP! Or you can email your CV
Successful applicants will be contacted within 5 working days. Unfortunately, due to the high levels of response we will not be able to respond to everybody.
As an equal opportunities employer, Cordant People welcomes application from all sections of the community.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer