Surface Mount Technician
Our client is seeking an experienced Surface Mount Technician to operate their SMT machines in Stevenage.
Daily tasks will consist of:
- Setting up, operating an SMT line and stripping down. The operator will be expected to check own work and correct any issues.
- Preferably knowledge of operating equipment such as Dek or Speedprint screen printers, Philips Topaz, Topaz X, Topaz FNC, Opal XI, Panasonic NPM-W2, Europlacer IIneo II and Ersa, TSM and Iemme reflow ovens.
- Be able to read and understand customers Bill of Materials, PCB drawing and any other build instructions.
- Maintaining the machinery and looking after the equipment supplied.
- Checking each process of the build and make sure every board is built to a high standard.
Full training will be provided and opportunities to learn other machines and progress within the surface mount department.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer