Soft Services Manager – Cleaning and Security
Location Hemel Hempstead
Type Full time, Permanent
Salary £Negotiable depending on experience
Contact Adam Stirling – Cordant Group
Cordant Group are currently looking for an experience Soft Services Manager to join our team in Hemel Hempstead. This role will cover both cleaning and security within a retail environment. The ideal individual will have managed large teams and will have a flexible approach to working patterns due to the nature of the sector.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Ensure all security/ cleaning staff are Performing duties to the satisfaction of the client.
- Ensure appropriate training and development of staff, delivery of site responsibilities in accordance with the Assignment Instructions.
- Fulfilment of all contracted hours and duties and proactive and reactive support to the client, Operations Manager.
- Staff retention is a key factor in the business and through total quality management must be the objective of the manager.
- This is a position covering 5 rota’d days out of 7, with flexible duty hour’s dependant on the hours of the business, providing support in all functions.
- To provide leadership, support, direction and guidance to the Cordant day and night teams, with a strong and positive stance to the delivery of excellent and appropriate customer service.
- To cost effectively manage the consumables budget and the relevant parts of the clients service charge budget.
- Key responsibility – for the efficiency, Health & Safety, compliance, security and cleanliness of the client site.
- To work closely with and Capital and Regional management and the Security and Cleaning Supervisors.
Are you the right person? Can you:
- To treat everyone fairly and with respect
- To be open, honest and act with integrity
- To value our customers and at all times act in their best interests
- To challenge the way in which we work and continually seek improvement
- To engender a culture where loyalty, ambition and talent can flourish
The Cordant Group is a £850+ million business and is recognised nationally as the UK’s largest social enterprise. Operating with transparency, integrity, passion and innovation across all industry sectors, this role will open many opportunities for anyone seeking to fulfil ambitious career aspirations.
If this opportunity grabs your interest then you can apply via the button below. If you wish for further information about this role or a confidential conversation in the first instance you can contact Adam Stirling at Cordant Group or find me on LinkedIn.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer