Software & Electrical Test Engineer – Basildon – Salary up to £50,000 pa dependant on skill/experience
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Test Engineer to join a globally recognised manufacturer! In this role you will report to the quality manager, with the main responsibility of the role being to investigate and solve electrical and software related issues in the production of both new and current products.
Type: Permanent Date Posted: 08/11/2018 Reference: 19570084
Software & Electrical Test Engineer Responsibilities:
- Complete technical investigations on electrical and software issues relating to the overall product.
- Prepare comprehensive technical reports on your findings.
- Carry out validation activities on potential solutions, both independently and alongside other engineers.
- Perform root cause analysis on issues, diagnosing electrical and hydraulic systems.
- Participate in New Product Development activities, working with other area of the business to prepare for and support the early warning phase of new product launches.
Software & Electrical Test Engineer Requirements:
- Formal qualification in relevant subject e.g. Mechanical, Automotive or Agricultural Engineering.
- Confident working with electrical systems and software.
- Proven experience diagnosing electrical and hydraulic systems.
- Willing to take a hands on practical approach.
- Computer literate and able to pick up new systems with ease.
- Salary up to £50,000 depending on skill/experience
- Mon to Thurs 06:45 – 15:45 with a 11:45 finish on Fridays
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank
- Free on site parking
- Very generous benefits package
Electrical, Mechanical, Software, Hydraulic, Pneumatic, Test, NPD, Quality, Diagnosis, Fault Finding, Investigation, Report
Cordant People are an Equal Opportunities Employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer