Vacancy: Stock Control Administrator
Would you like a fresh new challenge for 2019? Do you have Stock Control Administration experience?
We are seeking an experienced Stock Control Administrator for our client based in Cumbernauld. The successful candidate will ideally have previous experience working as a Stock Control Administrator within a fast paced environment.
Please note that his vacancy will be based within the production team and is not an office based position.
Please see details of the role below:
- Ensure all picking lists are available for Warehouse Operators in a timely manner and are accurate against the production plan
- Monitor the accuracy of all completed picking lists against Sage to ensure all items have been moved accurately on Sage
- Move stock on Sage in for all items being returned from production to warehouse
- Track all picking lists and returns issued to the Warehouse to ensure completion
- Investigate any large stock variances on completion of production jobs
- Book stock produced onto Sage in a timely manner
- Process stock request forms
- Complete stock transfer paperwork for all Finished Goods being stored at our of-site storage facility Move stock on Sage to show correct location
- Carry out monthly stock checks at the off-site storage facility
- Run sage reports to check stock movements for accuracy
- Run sage reports to highlight any issues we have with shelf life of product
- Book any returned goods onto Sage
- Monitor weekly stock counts and reconciliation
- Arrange adhoc collections for waste skips
- Run Sage report to check any stock shortages against production plans
- Deal with stock queries
- Assist with quarterly stock checks
- Identify areas of operational improvement
- Assist other members of the team when required
- To carry out such ad hoc duties that may be required by the business from time to time
The individual will have:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Display excellent attention to detail
- Experience of Word and Excel (essential)
- Experience of Sage 200 system (desirable)
- Learn and share knowledge
- Ability to multitask and handle the pressure of a busy day
- Can work on own or as part of team
With 17 specialised brands in our portfolio our aim is to revolutionise and change the face of recruitment, ensuring service delivery across a multitude of our clients and candidates.
We are a family business with a family feel and our culture, ethics and approach to ensuring we hire only the very best within the industry are crucial to us. Cordant People Scotland currently have 5 locations within Scotland – Edinburgh, Glasgow, Livingston, Stirling and Dundee with Aberdeen due to open in the near future.
We hold regular coffee mornings every Tuesday between 9.30am-11.30am. Pop in to discuss our current job roles or call us on 0141 370 2380 for more information.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer