Cordant People are recruiting for Stock Controller’s for the Llansamlet & Neath Area. Our client’s are an established aluminium and glass fibre manufacturer. We are looking for people who have previous experience in a similar role within a manufacturing environment.
As the Stock Controller, you will be responsible for the following key tasks:
– Undertake daily, weekly and monthly PI counting in all areas of the business
– Check quantity booked on works orders matches actual inventory
– Book all material in to our finished goods warehouse from production lines, off site storage and suppliers using the companies ERP system. Knowledge and experience of this system is essential
– Investigate stock descrepancies
– Ensure finished goods, Raw materials and WIP inventory levels are correct on the system
– Be a key person during company stock takes (this may require you to be available and work weekends)
– Help the company to develop RFID and bar code stock control systems
– Develop better min – max stock levels
– Implement pull systems where appropriate
The place of work will be the main factory, however there will be some travel off site to undertake PI counts.
Hours of work are 7.30am – 3.30pm
If you feel you meet the above requirements, then Cordant People would love to hear from you. Please send an up to date CV
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer