Principal Duties and Accountabilities
The successful individual will be responsible for supporting and assisting the Management and Coordinators responsible for the administration of the New Roads and Street Works Act 1991 on behalf of the Client Utility.
- Receiving, logging, accurately preparing, printing and binding or emailing utility stat packs.
- Filing all relevant documentation associated with each client project
- To liaise with project managers and site agents on a regular basic in order to keep the utility stat packs as up to date as possible
- To help support the streetworks administrators to enable smooth running of the Streetworks team.
- Able to demonstrate good organisational and time management skills.
- Able to work accurately and methodically under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- PC literate
- To possess a sound knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and Street Works Noticing
- People Management
The appropriate candidate must be confident when liaising with colleagues and other stakeholders.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer