Loading...

Register
your CV

Aberdeen Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain Posted 09.01.20 Negotiable

Our client based on the South side of Aberdeen requires an experienced Buyer to join their team. The role will focus predominantly on Supplier Management, along side traditional buyer duties. The is an excellent opportunity to join and long established, busy and growing organisation.

The focus of this role predominantly Supplier Management and less on regular buying activities (although will still include these to an extent). The successful candidate will be involved in more strategic activities than buying, to include:

  • Monitoring and managing the performance of our suppliers
  • Auditing suppliers
  • Developing framework agreements
  • Sourcing and developing new suppliers

These activities will amount to approx. 75% of the role, with the remaining 25% being Buying activities.

Candidates should offer

  • Significant experience of Supplier Performance Management to include, Auditing suppliers, managing Framework Agreements, identifying and assessing new suppliers, developing new suppliers etc.
  • Experience within a more traditional buying role is essential along with a willingness to support regular buying activity in addition to the more strategic elements of the role.
  • Degree qualified/CIPS would be desirable but isn’t essential.

Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer

Apply for
this Role

Unfortunately, this job listing has now expired.

Want to Explore
other Options?

RETURN TO VIEW ALL JOBS FIND YOUR LOCAL BRANCH

Register
your CV