Cordant People are currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Planner on behalf of our prestigious client in Fife, who are experiencing a sustained period of growth. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity which would see the successful candidate play a pivotal role within an industry-leading organisation.
- Update and maintain the ERP system to ensure maximum accuracy.
- Accurately calculate raw material demands and place orders.
- Issue production work orders/schedules in a timely manner.
- Ensure that stock levels are effectively monitored with the aim of reducing waste and maximising shelf life.
- Compare production activity against production plans and adjust schedules accordingly.
- Review sales forecasts against sales performance.
- Liaise with account managers to ensure that consumers queries or complains are effectively concluded.
- Experience within a similar supply chain position advantageous.
- ERP system experience essential.
- Approachable individual with the ability to communicate with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills.
- IT literate (Microsoft Office).
If you are interested in this role please apply as this is a fantastic opportunity to work with a widely known firm.
All successful applicants will be contacted with in 5 working days. Unfortunately, due to the high levels of response we will not be able to respond to everybody.
As an equal opportunities employer, Cordant People welcomes application from all sections of the community.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer