We have a fantastic opportunity for you to join a Local company as a Technical Team Supervisor based in Fleetwood.
**Full-time / Permanent opportunity**
Technical Team Supervisor
£28,000 + dependant on skills and experience
Shift times working as a Technical Team Supervisor:
- 8am – 4.30pm
Our client is looking for a Technical team supervisor to effectively supervise and support the quality team in the update and maintenance of the technical standard. To support and advise the senior management team and directors on all food safety and quality issues.
- Liaise with department managers, Supervisors, Team Leaders and the teams to bring about improvements to daily jobs.
- To support the production team in managing and achieving compliance to food safety standards and specification.
- To support advise and help the production team throughout processes
- To control maintain food safety integrity, food safety procedures and ensure food safety standards
- Train all personnel on any new procedures or changes to existing ones that have come about from projects you have been working on
Product Quality Control and checks
- Ensure that any changes that you have implemented do not negatively affect the product, the job, the machinery, the team or the surroundings
- Document all trial information and results
- Document all changes, including dates and times.
- Ensure that adequate cover is in place should a trial or new process be ongoing in your absence
- Doing this extra role must not impede on your daily QA duties
Standards and Administration
- To maintain food safety testing regime policy
- Microbiological – heavy metal Biotoxin analysis
- To maintain and update Hassap plan along with Hassap team
- Liaise with customers on food safety and food control documentation
- Responsible for internal audit/general manufacturing standards
- Environment audits – food compliant audit (pest control glass etc)
- Liaise with Environment Health Officer on visits including corrective actions
- Creating product and practical documents for company and customer use
If you feel you have the relevant experience and are looking for an exciting challenge then please click ‘apply now’
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer.