- 37.5 hours per week (typically 9am-5pm) Monday to Friday
- £22,000 – £27,000 per annum depending on experience
- UK Field Based (reporting to Head Office in Cannock, Staffordshire)
- Full time, Permanent position
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Technical Trainer to deliver face-to-face training sessions, coaching and mentoring. The ideal candidate will possess previous training experience and a solid technical background. Travel across UK is required with possibility of some overseas work.
Key responsibilities – Technical Trainer
- Deliver technical system training to small groups face to face and remotely
- Identify software issues and offer further support
- Carry out product testing
- Attending project meetings
- Manage your own training schedule
Key Skills – Technical Product Trainer
- Previous training experience
- Solid technical background
- Confident and engaging delivery style
- Good communication skills
- Experience within a spa, wellness and leisure industries, hair and beauty industry and training colleges would be an advantage.
- Technical bias to learn the portfolio of products and coach clients on how to operate fully
Interested? Please apply online today with your CV.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer