Manual Telecom Tester Role
Location: Barnstaple, Devon
Contract Duration: Temporary 3 Months contract
Our Client is a telecoms testing company working with some of the largest mobile and fixed-line telecom operators in the world.
We’re looking for competent users of smart phones who are enthusiastic and keen to work as a manual tester and join our support team to test our customers live telecom networks by performing manual test events and analysing the results to identify and measure any inaccuracies in the service.
The right candidate will be able to demonstrate:
A high-level of competency in using iPhones Apps, to perform App Data usage
- The desire to work through and resolve problems
- Ability and aptitude to learn new technologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work individually whilst being part of an integral and highly motivated team
- Confident and friendly
- Possible opportunities leading to a longer term role with career progression
Key tasks and objectives:
- Perform manual iPhone Smartphone tests by making calls, sending messages and using Data on test Sims
- Accurately record manual tests for importing into our system
- Analyse the data test results, generate reports and communicate the findings to the Team Leader/Technical Manager
- Identify and record any errors/bugs encountered in the test process
- Generate accurate Excel based reports
- Assist with any other projects to meet the needs of an ever expanding business.
Qualifications and experience in the below would be great but not essential:
- Preference to candidates who have any experience within IT or Telecoms
- A Level or Level 3 BTEC in a related technical subject
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer