Permanent vacancy: Telesales Advisor
Salary: £18,000 + Bonus
Working days: Monday – Friday
Working hours: 9am – 5.30pm
Start date: Immediate effect
Our client a leading retailer based in the Whiteinch area of Glasgow is looking for a Telesales Advisor to join their busy, growing and fast paced office. They are looking for someone driven, hardworking and happy to help build their client base through cold and warm calling. If you have a polite, positive, friendly telephone manner, with telesales experience please read below.
- Contact new and existing customers
- Answer questions about their product
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements
- Forward prospects to the field sales team when needed
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
- Enter and update customer information in database
- Attend various tradeshows to assist our sales representatives
- Experience as telesales representative
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to learn about products and services
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Work as part of a team
If you have the desired skills and experience for this position please submit your CV.
With 17 specialised brands in our portfolio our aim is to revolutionise and change the face of recruitment, ensuring service delivery across a multitude of our clients and candidates.
We are a family business with a family feel and our culture, ethics and approach to ensuring we hire only the very best within the industry are crucial to us. Cordant People Scotland currently have 4 locations within Scotland – Edinburgh, Glasgow, Stirling and Dundee with Aberdeen due to open in the near future.
We hold regular coffee mornings every Tuesday between 9.30am-11.30am. Pop in to discuss our current job roles or call us on 0141 370 2380 for more information.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer