We are currently recruiting a Telesales Executive on behalf of a client in the North Leeds area. Benefits include a salary range between £17,000 and £19,000 dependent on experience, with an optional £3k annual team bonus, along with a pension scheme and private health care after probation.
The successful Telesales Executive must:
- Be confident and personable both in person and over the phone with a strong work ethic and self-motivated attitude.
- Have experience in a previous telesales role with data inputting and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Boast previous training in-line with telesales and telemarketing, with qualifications of GCSE or equivalent.
- Commute regularly to the Offices in North Leeds with occasional training visits based in Hemel Hempstead.
- Following a successful interview process be willing to start work during February.
The Telesales Executive role will involve:
- Making outbound calls to prospective customers found through both internet research and incoming emails, along with generating new leads and taking suitable clients through a sale. You will also undertake the admin duties associated with the role including creating suitable documents and scheduling meetings.
- Reporting to the Business Development Manager while passing over larger client leads and liaising with other staff members
- Working within offices based North of Leeds City Centre, with occasional visits to Hemel Hempstead.
- Hours of work from 9am to 5:30pm
Are you looking for your next challenge? / Are you seeking career progression? / Do you want to be a successful Telesales Executive?
To apply for the Telesales Executive role please call Chandler on 01423 501171.
CP1 – Cordant People is an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer