Telesales Executive- South Manchester
£20,000 + Uncapped commission (OTE £36,200)
Who will you be working for?
My client is a major supplier of telephone, television and internet services and they are looking for friendly personable people to help customers find their ideal package. They are growing from strength to strength and the benefits are amazing where hard work is rewarded generously.
What will you be doing?
- Making outbound cold calls to customers suggesting products and packages the people at the other end of the line might need, and closing the deal
- To establish an effective pipeline of prospective clients
- To identify prospective customer needs and deliver professional presentations in order to ensure targets are met.
- To generate referrals from clients/ Customers.
- Identify and overcome objections.
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days holiday
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Bupa health care
- Mental Health helpline
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension – standard
- Life Insurance
What do you need?
- Previous Telesales experience (Ideal but not essential)
- To have a warm confident manner, resilience, and a great attitude to work
- To be comfortable with cold calling potential customers
- To be comfortable making outbound calls to our customers
- Familiarity with, and enthusiasm for working in a target-driven environment
Do you think that this sounds like the job for you? OR would you like to hear more about this role?
Then please click APPLY now OR contact Megan at Cordant People – Manchester.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer