I’m currently recruiting for Telesales Executives to join a market leading business management company in Bolton.
They are looking for driven and enthusiastic Sales Executives to join their team.
My client is one of the fastest growing companies in the North West and this is an opportunity to move into a fast paced, corporate sales environment and to help the company grow further.
The Telesales Executives are key members of the organisation and the company is looking for hard workers; people who want to invest their time and energy into the role, earn good money through a basic salary and great commission structure and progress in the business.
- This role is perfect for someone who is enthusiastic and really hard working who wants to work for a leading business.
- Phone a large number of different types of businesses every day
- Discussing future business plans with senior stakeholders such as company owners and directors
- Scheduling appointments over the phone
- Follow up warm leads from businesses
- Achieving realistic sales targets
- Working on a bespoke system in order to contact potential clients
- Building a pipeline for future business
- Offering guidance and advice to potential clients
- An excellent telephone manner
- Previous Sales experience, preferably in a B2B environment
- A good sense of humour
- A hunger for Sales
- Enthusiasm & self-motivation
- A can-do attitude
- Attention to detail
- Reliable and motivated
The company offer
- A competitive salary of £20,000 with a realistic OTE of £25-30k
- 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Excellent development and career opportunities
- Christmas Shutdown
- Gym Discounts
- Great Staff rates on Car Finance
- Company Pension scheme
- Complimentary office treats
If you have not received a response within one week, then please assume that on this occasion, you have not been shortlisted.
We will consider your application for other potential roles.
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer