Cordant People are recruiting for a Telesales executive to join their client based in the Hengoed area. This will be a sales role which will involve contacting perspective new customers via the phone and also account management which will consist of looking after existing customers.
You will take over an existing diary of customers but you will be also targeted on bringing new ones on board. This really is a role which combines the both.
You job role duties will consist of:
- Contact new customers and introducing the companies product
- Managing existing customers accounts and ensuring they get a great service and continue to purchase off you.
- Information gathering on the phone
- Setting a daily plan
- Selling the companies product
- General admin and customer service skills
The right person
- Would ideally have telephone sales experience (not essential)
- Be confident on the phone
- Be hardworking and willing to learn
- Understand the basic principles of selling
- Have strong people skills
Salary – £18,000 plus commission. (Up to £12,000 per Annum)
Holidays – 21 days per year plus bank holidays. Rolling from January 1st until December 31st. Increasing by 1 day a year until she gets to a maximum of 25 days.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8:30 – 17:00 with an hour for lunch.
If you have these skills above then and want to be part of this business then please apply.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer