Job Title: Telesales Customer service Executive
Salary: £21,200 + £250 per quarter bonus (guaranteed for first 3 months)
Hours: 8:45 – 5pm (mon-thurs), 8:45am – 4:20pm (fri)
Location: Audenshaw (Remote based until June then return to office)
6 Months Full time contract
To optimise sales opportunities and ongoing account management within a given geographical region, focus across all of our clients products in line with targets and budgets within agreed set time periods.
Main Job duties:
- Plan & prioritise account sales activities and customer contact towards achieving agreed targets, including sales value and volume.
- Develop high product knowledge and demonstrate when advising customers.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through agreed propositions, ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, in order to optimise the balance of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
- Use business tools and systems to update relevant information held in these systems
- Support marketing campaigns to agreed timescales, and integrate personal sales efforts with other organized marketing activities, e.g. product launches, promotions and advertising.
- Communicate, liaise and negotiate internally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
- Ensure all administration is submitted within desired timeframes, i.e. Reports / C4C updated.
- Carry out any other duties as required by the Company.
Requirements / Essential
- Good negotiation and selling skills.
- Enthusiastic, Persuasive with the ability to build strong customer relationships.
- Experienced in using Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Target Orientated and Self Motivated.
- Excellent telephone manner & customer service.
- Experience in a sales environment.
- Knowledge of C4C is preferred but again is not an absolute requirement.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer