So really, it’s an easy sell, and our core working hours are Monday to Friday with one Saturday in 3!
Who are we?
Our client are a well known electric retailer based in Huddersfield. They are a dynamic, creative and innovative ecommerce electrical goods retailer. They’re one of the fastest growing and largest independent UK online retailers, with a turnover of over £200 million. They have six well recognised, award winning online brands including which you will definately heard of. They continue to grow year on year, so now’s the time to join! Last year they were voted the 5th best online shop in the UK by Which? Customers, beating many well-known brands.
What else will you have to do?
You’ll be contacting all those customers that have recently purchased a product from us, taking the chance to sell to them the right warranty, as well as any additional things they might need. It’s really important to make a large number of calls in order to hit and exceed the targets. You’ll need to understand the warranty you are selling to make sure you can sell it to each customer in the best way you can, to get that sale for both you and the company. We’ll make sure you get all the details and then you’ll just need to put your spin on it to make it relevant to you and help you sell more!
So what’s really important to us?
We’re really keen to hear from you if you’ve got previous experience working within a call centre environment and have strong sales experience. As you would expect we want those sales people that are used to meeting and exceeding sales targets, and are willing to work hard to be at the top or the leader board, and stay there! And whilst there’s no cold calling, it’s still outbound selling, therefore you need to be driven and resilient to keep making the calls to get the sales and keeping our customers happy at all times.
So what else do you get if you come work with us?
We work very hard in the Outbound Team and feel that recognising your hard work and commitment is key to our success. Therefore, we want you to know you are valued and have numerous incentives in place to show our appreciation, the list is endless but here are just a few: Team and individual prizes for top performers, team nights out, if you hit or even exceed your targets for three months continuously we will increase your basic salary from £17,500 to £20,000 per annum. And for those that want more earning potential regular overtime is available.
So what would be my benefits after becoming permanent:
- A healthcare cash plan is in place to give you money back on all the basic such as opticians, dentist, physio, health screening, and so much more
- At all our sites we have free parking, which means you have no additional costs or city centre parking concerns
- We make sure you’ve got your holidays with an incremental entitlement starting at 20 plus 8 bank holiday and increasing to 25 plus 8 bank holidays the longer than you’re here
- No-one likes to work on their birthday, so after one years’ service we also make sure you get this day off too so you can go out and celebrate!
- We offer the option to buy up to 5 days additional holiday after probation
- 1 additional days holiday per year for 100% attendance
- Take advantage of our amazing range of products by utilising our staff cost discount scheme
- Company pension scheme, company sick pay after 2 years service, on-site canteen (at the Huddersfield office),all benefits to help ease your responsibilities.
Salary – £18000 plus realistic OTE £28k
Hours – 40 hours between Monday to Friday with 1 in 3 weekends
Temp to perm position with real career prospects.
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Does this sound like the right role for you? Well then get in touch and let us know, and we can arrange to see you to discuss it all in more detail. We’ve got lots more we can tell you so we look forward to hearing from you
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer