Role: Telesales Manager
Location: Huddersfield (HD3)
Salary: £28,000 – £30,000 (uncapped commission)
Hours: 8:30am – 5:30pm (mon-fri)
- Recruit and train telesales agents
- Develop onboarding plan
- Continually coach and provide feedback to team members
- Carry out supervision and appraisals with team members
- Ensure team members stay aligned with scripting and compliance
- Drive sales performance, ensuring that your team meets all sale targets set by the business daily/weekly/monthly
- Produce daily /weekly / monthly reports on performance
- Use initiative, create sales competitions / incentives to keep staff aligned motivated and committed with company goals / objectives / targets
- Manage & maintain the team’s annual leave records, in line with the company policy
- Developing sales strategies to guarantee success and growth
- Monitor the energy markets daily and provide market intel to internal colleagues and
- Maintain excellent communication with all clients, especially those with live work tickets.
- Keep client records and documentation up to date; including but not limited to CRM /database records, Specifications or Contracts.
- Participate in on-going training and development, regular performance reviews an monthly one to ones.
- Develop robust and compliant call scripts
- Work with IT department to ensure sufficient call recording facilities are in place
- Agree process Inc. KPIS & targets with manager
- Carry out any other reasonable duties as required by the company
- Adhere to the company and department standards, policies and procedures.
- Adhere to the policies and procedures to attain and maintain the required competence level to perform the role and to promote a culture where customers are treated fairly, with openness and honesty.
- Apply company values in all day to day activities.
- Understand the health, safety, environmental & associated legal requirements that are relevant to our work and comply with these. Actively promote issues regarding health, safety & the environment.
Please note: Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer